Seeking bright, mature, highly organized Full Time Executive Personal Assistant to support a high-profile couple. This position involves heavy domestic and international travel and the Executive Personal Assistant must be flexible to work long days, weekends and holidays as necessary. Candidate must have a minimum 7+ years’ experience as a personal/executive/travel assistant with experience working for UHNW individuals. The candidate will be based out of LA and should expect minimum 50% of their schedule to be traveling. Job longevity and exceptional references are a must.
This individual thrives in a culture of high standards, attention to detail, flexibility and is adaptable to change. This person must be a strong communicator with impeccable judgement when it comes to discretion and confidentiality. Must work well in a large, multifaceted team and have a can do, positive attitude while being assertive and taking initiative to help the team stay on task.
The successful candidate will help and support the client with a variety of projects and tasks, including but not limited to helping with events, wardrobe selection, social media postings, PR drafting, keeping clients on schedule for appointments and reservations, coordinate and schedule appointments with personal service vendors, gift and purchases management, personal errands, and assist in all aspects of clients personal lives while traveling. This role will report to the Estate Operations Team and receive direction directly from clients.
• Communications/Liaison with Home office: managing clients daily schedule, trip itineraries, client drives, gifts, contacts, assisting property management teams when clients are at residences.
• Prescreening wardrobe for events, assist client in PR drafting and social media posting.
• Communications/Liaison with appropriate stakeholders: personal appointments), managing vendors onsite, transportation
• Owner preferences: tracking personal preferences like groceries, beverages, meds, linens and toiletries.
• Point of contact for estates staff assigned to trips and traveling with the clients.
• Special projects and events coordination when accompanying clients on trips.
Must be tech savvy as you will be using digital platforms for scheduling, task completion and routine checklists. Looking for someone organized, confident and intuitive with exceptional writing skills. The ideal candidate has, direct communication skills and a respectful demeanor. Must have situational awareness, ability to read a room and be assertive and direct when necessary.
Fluent in English verbally and written, professional in appearance and demeanor at all times with a valid, unrestricted driver’s license, passport and reliable transportation. Successful completion of thorough background investigation and reference checks.
Please email resume to [email protected]